Technical Lead - Full Stack
Yuvo works to increase access to primary care by supporting federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), the institutions that have dedicated the most to care for underserved communities. We work with FQHCs to help scale the quality of care they provide by providing access to new payment systems, developing and optimizing operational infrastructure, and convening partnerships in the broader care ecosystem so that they can increase their capacity and deliver the highest quality of care to their communities.
About The Role
Yuvo is searching for a Technical Lead - Full Stack Developer to join our team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in our software development projects. You will lead a team of developers and be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining robust and scalable web applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and quality assurance engineers, to deliver high-quality software solutions. If you are passionate about technology, have a proven track record of leading successful development projects, and are eager to take on new challenges, we want to hear from you.
This is a partially remote position for employees based in India, preferably Chennai. Travel approximately once a month if not located in Chennai.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of full-stack developers, providing guidance, mentoring, and technical expertise to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with architects and other stakeholders to design scalable and maintainable software architectures.
- Be hands-on in both front-end and back-end development, using a variety of programming languages
- Review code to ensure it meets coding standards, is efficient, and is well-documented.
- Manage project timelines, prioritize tasks, and ensure successful project delivery.
- Work closely with QA teams to ensure the quality and reliability of software products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues that arise during development.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in full-stack development
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred; 6+ years of experience as Tech Lead
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with a track record of successfully leading development teams.
- Strong expertise in front-end and back-end technologies, including but not limited to:
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) and DevOps practices.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills Presentation skills;
- Experience working within an agile framework or method (i.e., Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong detail-orientation and diligence
- Passion for our vision for health equity
- Superior organization and attention to detail
We'd Love To See
- Experience working in an early stage startup
- Experience with Risk Adjustment, HEDIS, EHR integrations
- In-depth knowledge of technology and healthcare terminology
- Ideal candidates will be based in Chennai, India
What We Value
- Desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- Team-oriented attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for, and interest in, health equity and innovation
Base Salary Range: 28 lakhs - 35 lakhs INR
- 15 days paid vacation (annually)
- 30 days paid sick leave (annually)
- 3305 INR for phone/internet stipend (monthly)
- Supplemental medical insurance (5 lakhs)
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Our commitment to ensuring quality health care to underserved communities is the foundation of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in how we operate as a company and approach our work. Yuvo is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. With diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging at the core of what we do, it is important to us to provide applicants with an inclusive, transparent, and fair candidate experience. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance throughout the hiring process.