Solution Architect - Full Stack
Yuvo works to increase access to primary care by supporting federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), the institutions that have dedicated the most to care for underserved communities. We work with FQHCs to help scale the quality of care they provide by providing access to new payment systems, developing and optimizing operational infrastructure, and convening partnerships in the broader care ecosystem so that they can increase their capacity and deliver the highest quality of care to their communities.
About The Role
Yuvo is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Full Stack Solution Architect to join our dynamic team. As a Solution Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and optimizing end-to-end solutions that align with our business objectives. You will be responsible for creating robust and scalable architecture that spans both front-end and back-end technologies. If you have a passion for innovation, a deep understanding of software development, and the ability to lead cross-functional teams, we want to hear from you.
This is a partially remote position for employees based in India, preferably Chennai. Travel approximately once a month if not located in Chennai.
What You'll Do
Design and develop comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements while considering scalability, performance, security, and maintainability.
Select and recommend appropriate technology stacks for both front-end and back-end development, ensuring they are aligned with industry best practices and business goals.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate various systems, databases, and third-party services into cohesive solutions.
Oversee code reviews and provide guidance to development teams, ensuring code quality, best practices, and adherence to architectural standards.
Identify and address performance bottlenecks in applications and recommend improvements to enhance efficiency.
Implement and promote security best practices throughout the development process to protect against potential threats and vulnerabilities.
Act as a subject matter expert, mentor, and coach to team members, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous learning.
Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts to validate design decisions and engage stakeholders effectively.
Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
Solid understanding and experience with server-side technologies such as Node.js, Java or .net, Python.
Working experience in SnowFlake
Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred; 8+ years of experience as a solution
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills Presentation skills;
- Experience working within an agile framework or method (i.e., Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong detail-orientation and diligence
- Passion for our vision for health equity
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills
We'd Love To See
- Experience working in an early stage startup
- Experience with Risk Adjustment, HEDIS, EHR integrations
- In-depth knowledge of technology and healthcare terminology
- Ideal candidates will be based in Chennai, India
What We Value
- Desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- Team-oriented attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for, and interest in, health equity and innovation
Base Salary Range: 35 lakhs - 50 lakhs INR
- 15 days paid vacation (annually)
- 30 days paid sick leave (annually)
- 3305 INR for phone/internet stipend (monthly)
- Supplemental medical insurance (5 lakhs)
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Our commitment to ensuring quality health care to underserved communities is the foundation of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in how we operate as a company and approach our work. Yuvo is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. With diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging at the core of what we do, it is important to us to provide applicants with an inclusive, transparent, and fair candidate experience. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance throughout the hiring process.