Senior Automation Tester - Data Engineering
Yuvo works to increase access to primary care by supporting federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), the institutions that have dedicated the most to care for underserved communities. We work with FQHCs to help scale the quality of care they provide by providing access to new payment systems, developing and optimizing operational infrastructure, and convening partnerships in the broader care ecosystem so that they can increase their capacity and deliver the highest quality of care to their communities.
About The Role
Yuvo is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Testing Automation Specialist with expertise in Data and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in automated testing, data validation, and ETL testing methodologies. As a key member of our Quality Assurance team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our data-centric software products. The person in this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys a strong team culture, and is excited to make an impact with tech-influenced solutions that support patients most critically in need of attention.
This is a partially remote position for employees based in India, preferably Chennai. Travel approximately once a month if not located in Chennai.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts for data validation and ETL processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand software requirements and translate them into effective test cases.
- Collaborate with Scrum Masters to facilitate communication and information exchange to get updates on the progress of projects, address potential roadblocks, and ensure that projects are on track
- Execute automated tests and analyze results, identifying and documenting defects and inconsistencies.
- Perform thorough validation of data inputs, outputs, and transformations to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Verify the integrity of data throughout ETL pipelines, identifying issues in data transformation and loading processes.
- Develop and execute complex SQL queries to validate data transformations and perform backend testing.
- Provide technical insights to cross-functional teams regarding testing strategies, ETL processes, and data validation techniques.
- Assist in root cause analysis for defects and collaborate with teams to prevent their recurrence.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred; 8 years of experience as a automation tester in data and ETL
- Experience working with global technical teams
- Experience working within an agile framework or method (i.e., Scrum, Kanban)
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Excellent SQL experience and understands SnowFlake
- The ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Competent decision-making skills
- Superior organization and attention to detail
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills; comfortable speaking to groups of six or more people
- Proficiency in various process mapping and documentation tools (Confluence, LucidChart, Shortcut, etc.)
- Experience with tools like Selenium, Cucumber, QuerySurge along with preferable Python or java
- Exposure to SnowFlake and any of popular cloud infrastructure
We'd Love To See
- Experience working in an early-stage startup
- Experience with Risk Adjustment, HEDIS, EHR integrations
- In-depth knowledge of technology and healthcare terminology
- PMP Certification or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Ideal candidates will be based in Chennai
What We Value
- Desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- Team-oriented attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for, and interest in, health equity and innovation
Base Salary Range: 20 lakhs - 30 lakhs INR
- 15 days paid vacation (annually)
- 30 days paid sick leave (annually)
- 3305 INR for phone/internet stipend (monthly)
- Supplemental medical insurance (5 lakhs)
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Our commitment to ensuring quality health care to underserved communities is the foundation of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in how we operate as a company and approach our work. Yuvo is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. With diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging at the core of what we do, it is important to us to provide applicants with an inclusive, transparent, and fair candidate experience. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance throughout the hiring process.