Customer & Community Intern (Part-Time)
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022
Ten Little is a predictive recurring commerce platform for parents - the first platform to personalize shopping for an ever-changing demographic, growing kids. On a mission to make parents’ lives easier by helping them find the right products and resources for their children at every developmental size and stage, Ten Little brings together shopping, community, and content onto a single destination for parents.
As a Customer & Community Intern, you're the voice of Ten Little and have a direct relationship with our customers! In this role, you’ll:
- Serve as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Work with parents to help them find the right fit for their little ones
- Troubleshoot and resolve any customer issues and questions
- Engage with our Ten Little community through email and social media
- Become an expert in our products and systems
- Share customer insights with the larger team to continue to improve upon our product, sizing, and overall customer experience
- Support the team in special projects related to community, influencer, and operations
Who you are:
- 1-3 years email support experience in e-commerce or retail
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong people skills; interacts with empathy, personality, warmth, and kindness
- Genuine enthusiasm for helping customers, natural problem-solver
- Experience with Gorgias and Shopify (preferred)
Note: Part-time role can vary between 10-30 hours/week, depending on business needs and your availability.
This role is NYC-based, and you will have the option to work from our office.
See more open positions at Ten Little
Something looks off?