Regional Account Manager (RadMachine Diagnostic)
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Account Manager to join our growing sales team, focusing specifically on our RadMachine (automated machine QA/QC) software for diagnostic imaging departments and associated groups. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the diagnostic imaging industry, particularly in quality assurance, and have a proven track record of success in software sales. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating and expanding client relationships, driving revenue growth, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders, including medical physicists, department managers, imaging professionals, and more.
- Understand clients’ needs, challenges, and objectives to effectively position our RadMachine software as a solution that adds value to their operations.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Lead product demonstrations/presentations to highlight the value proposition of our RadMachine software
- Maintain robust product knowledge to ensure client understanding of software capability, functionality, and value
- Obtain feedback of software from potential clients and current customers to aid in future development and the prioritization of new features.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including marketing, product, success, support, and finance to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Building and manage a robust pipeline, tracking opportunities from lead generation to closure
- Utilize Salesforce to document and analyze sales activities, forecast accurately, and prioritize efforts effectively
- Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and potential challenges within the diagnostic imaging sector, along with the investigation of competitor information/activities.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the diagnostic imaging community
- Understanding the diagnostic imaging department workflow and how the members of the team work together
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated to introduce a new brand to the field
- 3+ years of diagnostic imaging or radiation oncology sales experience
- High proficiency using CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Software (preferably SaaS) sales experience
- Clinical background in diagnostic imaging, radiation oncology, or related field
- Strong understanding of diagnostic imaging processes and quality assurance requirements
- Competency in Google Suite and Microsoft Tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.