Regional Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Regional Account Executive to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in driving sales and revenue growth by cultivating and managing relationships with an exclusive focus on new customer acquisition. The Regional Account Executive will have an emphasis on understanding client needs, presenting tailored solutions, and closing deals to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with potential clients including medical physicists, dosimetrists, radiation oncologists, and administrators
- Understand client business objectives, challenges, and requirements to position our software solutions effectively
- Obtain feedback on software from potential clients to aid in future product development and the prioritization of new features
- Maintain robust product knowledge to ensure client understanding of software capability, functionality, and value
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Lead product demonstrations/presentations to highlight the value proposition of our software offerings
- Build and manage a robust sales pipeline, tracking opportunities from lead generation to closure
- Utilize Salesforce to document and analyze sales activities, forecast accurately, and prioritize efforts effectively
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, success, support, and finance to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Appropriately manage handoffs of customers to Account Managers after customer acquisition occurs
- Lead negotiations, prepare proposals, and close sales deals with a focus on achieving mutually beneficial agreements
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and ROI to clients, overcoming objections and positioning our solutions as the best fit
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies in depth and discussing products within the radiation oncology community
- Deep understanding of the radiation oncology departmental workflow and key stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and business acumen
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- 5+ years of Radiation oncology sales experience
- High proficiency using CRM software, preferably with Salesforce
- Substantial experience with prospecting/cold-calling to generate new opportunities and clients
- Proven experience as a Sales Account Executive or in a similar sales role
- SaaS software sales experience
- Clinical background in Radiation Oncology
- Competency in Google Suite and Microsoft Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.