IT Support Specialist
IT, Customer Service
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for IT systems and problem-solving. The IT Support Specialist will help our Radformation internal teams setup and manage our hardware and software solutions, as well as troubleshoot technical issues that may arise. You will play a key role in maintaining Radformation’s internal infrastructure while also providing back up support to the customer-facing installation teams.
- Order and keep inventory of equipment purchases
- Creating Accounts and Account Management across all platforms
- Work with staff members to setup new equipment during onboarding
- Maintain Remote Boxes for testing and development
- Assist team members in troubleshooting internal IT issues
- Support the sales and success teams by installing and upgrading clinics
- Complete IT documents as requested by clinics
- Aid the clinical customer support representatives as needed
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the healthcare community
- Understanding of treatment planning and radiation oncology clinical workflow
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Highly motivated to help clinicians improve their workflow
- Excellent communication skills to assist internal staff via phone and web meetings
- 3+ years experience of clinical radiation oncology IT
- Experience with Aria OIS and Eclipse TPS
- Strong experience supporting clinical applications and their infrastructure: client/server/storage/network
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude
- Cybersecurity experience
- Customer service experience
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.