RadMachine Clinical Success Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for machine QA and enjoys a fast-paced environment. The full-time RadMachine Clinical Success Manager will bring their upbeat personality to this role to give presentations to clinics, solve problems on the fly with customers, and proactively call clinics to check in and hear feedback. The RadMachine Clinical Success Manager will help mentor clinics as they join the Radformation community to assist them in establishing the most efficient machine QA workflow and an increase in standardization.
As the RadMachine Clinical Success Manager, you will develop relationships with clinics and incorporate feedback into redefining how to best complete machine QA. With your clinical background, you will have the ability to teach and improve efficiency in Radiation Oncology clinics throughout the country.
- Demo, install, and train clinics on Radformation’s RadMachine automated machine QA software
- Implement RadMachine at clinics by developing QA templates and customizing clinics’ settings
- Work with clinics to understand their issues and provide a solution independently and/or with the help of the programming team
- Work with the sales team to demonstrate software to prospective customers and provide training to newly installed clinics
- Proactively check in with current customers to hear feedback and share new features
- Host webinars to answer clinics’ questions and highlight features
- Test new versions of the software to aid in development and quality assurance
- Develop training materials to distribute to clinics
- Research new QA guidelines and staying current as updates are released
- On-site visits to clinics when permitted
- Minimum 2 years experience in daily, monthly, and annual radiation oncology machine QA
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Positive attitude and a passion for excellence in patient care
- 5 years experience in daily, monthly, and annual radiation oncology machine QA
- 2 years experience as a medical physics assistant or similar
- Degree in medical physics or dosimetry
- Minimum 2 years experience with ARIA OIS
- Experience with python
- Customer service experience
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the healthcare community
- Thrives with a busy schedule and constant learning environment
- Excels at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoys listening to clinics’ needs and developing relationships with clinical leaders
- Master of machine QA and radiation oncology clinical workflow
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Highly motivated to help clinicians improve their workflow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Non-judgemental personality and welcoming of ideas and feedback
Reposted 11/14 to refresh job board
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.