(Medical Physicist) Clinical Research Coordinator
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for research in radiation therapy and enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. The Clinical Research Coordinator will bring their project management experience to this role to expand the Radformation clinical research base which will help to educate both external clinics and internal Radformation teams. The Clinical Research Coordinator will be responsible for collaborating with clinics, writing project proposals, reviewing research contracts, and organizing publication efforts. As the Clinical Research Coordinator, you will work closely with the Radformation leadership team and across many departments to organize and share the latest findings of automation in the clinic.
- Initiate and guide a collaborative research program to steer both investigator-led and company-driven research globally
- Write RFPs and review research contracts
- Act as a liaison between Radformation and clinical lead investigators
- Host education sessions to share research results both internally and externally
- Collaborate with the Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to understand the needs of current and potential customers
- Keep updated with the latest research and developments in Radiation Oncology
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the healthcare community
- Thrives with a dynamic schedule and constant learning environment
- Excels at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert of radiation oncology clinical workflow
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Highly motivated to help clinicians improve their workflow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Open-minded personality and welcoming of ideas and feedback
- Minimum 5 years experience as a clinical physicist
- Minimum 2 years experience leading research projects with industry
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and a passion for excellence in education
- 5+ years experience as a clinical physicist
- Experience in a Research Coordinator position
- Experience in an educator role
- Customer service experience
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.