Clinical Support Representative (Pacific Time or Mountain Time Zones)
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
The Clinical Support Representative will work closely with the Technical Support team to help solve problems for clinics and assist them in finding solutions. The Clinical Support Representative will work directly with clinics through email and phone while working closely with multiple departments including Clinical Success, Product Management, and Sales.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from clinics with questions regarding Radformation software.
- Work with clinics to understand their issues and provide a solution independently and/or with the help of the programming team.
- Work with the Knowledge Support team to identify topics that would benefit both the clinics and internal teams.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Success team to identify clinics that need attention in order to develop and grow relationships with current customers.
- Document correspondences with clinics in the CRM system.
- Participate in weekly Support meetings.
- Passionate about helping other clinics and creating an impact in their workflow
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the healthcare community
- Thrives with a busy schedule and constant learning environment
- Excels at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoys listening to clinics’ needs and sharing information with engineering teams
- Master of treatment planning and radiation oncology clinical workflow
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Open-minded personality and welcoming of ideas and feedback
- Minimum 2 years experience of clinical dosimetry using Eclipse TPS
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Positive attitude and a passion for excellence in patient care
- 5 years experience of clinical dosimetry using Eclipse TPS
- Experience with Radformation software
- Customer service experience
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.