IT Implementation Coordinator
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for customer service, IT systems and problem-solving. The IT Implementation Coordinator will serve as the primary point of contact for onboarding clinics, organize installations of Radformation software on hospitals’ servers, attend technical calls with clinics and be the point of contact for IT related documentation needs. As the IT Implementation Coordinator, you will work closely with the sales, technical support and clinical success teams to efficiently and effectively move customers through the sales process. With your clinical IT background, you will have the ability to improve efficiency in Radiation Oncology clinics throughout the country.
- Communicate directly with prospective customers via telephone, email and other methods to build rapport and follow up with the customer continuously during the onboarding process
- Gather key information about the prospect’s install base and needs, and document all conversations, appointments, and meetings in Salesforce
- Support the sales, technical support and success teams by organizing the handoffs for installations and training sessions
- Work with hospital IT departments as the technical expert representative
- Develop a process for completing and improving efficiency in IT documents as requested by clinics
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the healthcare community
- Understanding of treatment planning and radiation oncology clinical workflow
- Highly motivated to help clinicians improve their workflow
- Excellent communication skills to assist customers via phone and web meetings
- Minimum 5 years experience of clinical radiation oncology IT
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Positive attitude
- 7+ years experience of clinical radiation oncology IT
- Project management experience
- Customer service experience
- Understanding of a general sales process
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.