Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
Radformation is seeking a self-motivated Salesforce Developer to join an innovative team. This role is ideal for someone who is interested in impacting cancer patients throughout the world. The Salesforce Developer will support internal business operations, enhance the automation of processes and manage the integration of our various business systems to our Salesforce environment.
This position will define standards and best practices, design solutions, and own the engineering, testing, release, and support of applications. The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, has excellent problem solving abilities and enjoys working on complex business problems. Your development and leadership skills will play an integral role as we grow current and new products for cancer centers.
- Ownership of key technical aspects of the Salesforce platform, including custom development, with a bias toward using native functionality and Lightning components.
- Work with Apex code, Visualforce pages, Lightning components and other technologies to build simple and scalable solutions that support business requirements
- Own and maintain the data modeling and data transformation logic using ETL tools to support data workflows across integrated business systems
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
- BS in a related field and at least 5+ years experience
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components
- Website integration via REST API
- Google Sheet integration via App Script
- Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Marketing analytics setup and integration via Hubspot
- Google Cloud Platform
- ASP.NET Core
- Experience with HIPAA Regulations in Software Implementations
- NetSuite SuiteScript
- SaaS Experience
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.