Sr. Sales Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
The Senior Sales Operations Manager will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing internal sales processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness, and providing data-driven insights to support sales leadership in driving revenue growth. This is a senior-level position that requires a combination of sales operations experience, strategic thinking, analytical skills, and excellent communication abilities.
- Identify, design and implement best practices for sales processes to drive maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and scalability across the sales organization.
- Document the process, inclusive of sales enablement steps and battle cards
- Train new sales hires on the process and accompanying Salesforce.com practices.
- Periodically assess the team adherence to the sales process.
- Act as a key member of the Deal Desk (central point of coordination and decision-making for structuring deals) to ensure deals align with strategic goals and that all necessary approvals and documentation are in place.
- Analyze sales data and provide accurate sales forecasts, reports and insights to help the sales team and management make informed decisions.
- Be the “source of the truth” (collect, maintain and analyze) for sales data and publish weekly KPI’s to identify trends, opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other departments to align sales strategies and initiatives across the organization.
- Define, allocate and track sales territories and quotas to ensure balanced and effective coverage of target markets.
- Be the keeper of the Sales Funnel: monitor and manage the sales pipeline to ensure a healthy flow of leads and opportunities, deal velocity and also addressing any bottlenecks or issues.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful sales strategies and processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to different audiences.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance economics, technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years experience in sales operations, sales engineering or related roles.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, Excel, Google Sheets
- Experience working with finance, deal desk, planning and operations
- 8+ years experience in a SaaS based software company
- Experience in Radiation Oncology
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.