Business Development Intern - Spring 2024
Paloma is the checkout for Instagram Live Sales, taking consumers from comment to checkout without leaving Instagram. Our ecommerce platform helps live sellers power their entire business, without ever having to build a website.
We're a fast-growing, venture-backed team, with over 5 years of experience in messaging for ecom.
How we work
Our team connects with Social Live Sellers, gathering feedback and insights to build an app that works best for their business. Our platform offers user-friendly desktop and mobile applications for any seller to launch and manage a shop in minutes. This ultimately creates a consumer shopping experience that is as seamless as buying online, with all the connection and engagement of live shopping.
About the role
The Business Development Internship is to support the CEO directly, identifying and connecting with potential sellers to gather insights and expand the customer base.
This is a part time role, working approximately 15–20 hours per week.
The Spring program will run from approximately January 8th–April 5th.
What you'll do
- Build target lists based on ideal profile criteria
- Reach out to target sellers over Instagram, Email, and Phone
- Update stages and document notes in outreach pipeline
- Collaborate with team in finding new ways to connnect with and acquire sellers
What we're looking for
Someone US-based to join our remote team this fall, with:
- 2 years of College experience, with previous work experience
- Detail-oriented research and organizational skills
- Clear and thoughtful communication, adept at remote working
- Experience with suite of Google tools, including Gmail, Docs and Sheets
- Comfortable learning new softwares (e.g. Notion)
- Available at least 10 hours per week
What we provide
- An onboarding framework and outreach playbook, to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Remote work environment
How to apply
- A copy of your up-to-date resume
- 2-4 sentences on why you think you're a fit for the position
- A link to your favorite small business on Instagram.