Director of Product Marketing
Journey is the leading proactive mental health solution for modern companies. Our mission is to help all people live happier, healthier, less stressed lives. We are a rapidly growing tech startup, and we work with care and intention to create a high-performance company with the following in mind:
- Speed Wins. Make decisions, move quickly, and know that if things go wrong, it’s okay for you and the company.
- Intuition, Then Data. We’re a data-driven company. We start with our instincts and then use data to validate our decisions and improve.
- Miles, Not Inches. Thinking small is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Favor bold ideas over incremental changes.
- Customer-Obsession. We are obsessed with helping all people to live happier, healthier lives. We accomplish this by knowing our customers incredibly well and finding ways to make their lives better.
- Truth Through Safety & Courage. A safe space allows all of us to feel secure and welcome, which creates the environment needed to act courageously, speak our truth, and see different perspectives. Doing so leads to the best decisions and the most successful company.
- Quality Matters. The quality of our work reflects on us as individuals, our teammates, and the company as a whole. Ensure your work is top-notch and hold your teammates to a high standard. If something needs improvement, you’re encouraged to take ownership and make it better.
About The Role
We’re looking for a dynamic product marketing leader to join our team and catapult Journey to the next level in our market. You’ll own a dynamic range of work, including:
- Product Marketing - You’ll own product strategy, new narratives, positioning, pricing and messaging, and sales enablement, You’ll lead work streams including competitive analysis, win/loss analysis, pricing/packaging, market analysis, content marketing, and product launches, as well as buyer personas.
- Thought leadership - You’ll create meaningful thought leadership that propels us into a market leader and educates external industry analysts and channel partners and gets us mentioned in notable publications.
- Content Production - You’ll turn smart product storytelling into assets that help our demand gen and customer success teams succeed. You’ll work with our design team to ensure our brand and designs differentiate in the market.
- Campaign Leadership - Lead the creation of compelling and effective enrollment campaigns in partnership with our customer success team that delivers on our company KPIs. Work with cross-functional teams to draft compelling briefs.
You'll tell Journey’s product story across assets, campaigns, and marketing collateral. You will know our market, buyers, and competitors better than they know themselves and use that knowledge to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our demand generation and sales teams. You will collaborate with other marketing functions to develop innovative content, collateral, and messaging that drive demand for our product and advance our position as a market innovator and leader.
In this role, you’ll regularly collaborate with the product, customer success, and sales team to deeply understand, articulate, and champion the voice of our customers. You'll influence our product roadmap based on market trends, and competitive landscape, and create customer feedback channels and loops. In partnership with Demand Generation, you'll deliver compelling narratives and campaign assets that build demand and drive revenue.