Senior Customer Success Manager
Journey is the leading proactive mental health solution for modern companies. Our mission is to help all people live happier, healthier, less stressed lives. We are a rapidly growing tech startup, and we work with care and intention to create a high-performance company with the following in mind:
- Speed Wins. Make decisions, move quickly, and know that if things go wrong, it’s okay for you and the company.
- Intuition, Then Data. We’re a data-driven company. We start with our instincts and then use data to validate our decisions and improve.
- Miles, Not Inches. Thinking small is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Favor bold ideas over incremental changes.
- Customer-Obsession. We are obsessed with helping all people to live happier, healthier lives. We accomplish this by knowing our customers incredibly well and finding ways to make their lives better.
- Truth Through Safety & Courage. A safe space allows all of us to feel secure and welcome, which creates the environment needed to act courageously, speak our truth, and see different perspectives. Doing so leads to the best decisions and the most successful company.
- Quality Matters. The quality of our work reflects on us as individuals, our teammates, and the company as a whole. Ensure your work is top-notch and hold your teammates to a high standard. If something needs improvement, you’re encouraged to take ownership and make it better.
We’re Looking For
A self-starter who is passionate about enhancing the customer experience; you take pride in demonstrating the value of the products and services to your customers. You think outside of the box, excel at creative problem-solving, and are comfortable taking on projects that you have potentially never done before! You are a people-person - empathetic, self-aware, low ego, and extremely positive - and are comfortable working in a small collaborative team where you’ll wear many hats. You are passionate and proficient in written and spoken communications and understand how mental well-being is integral to company growth, customer retention, and community development.
In this job, you will:
- Build strong relationships with Journey’s customers and own the full customer lifecycle, including onboarding, value realization, engagement strategies, expansion, and renewals.
- Partner with customer stakeholders to develop custom engagement initiatives that drive user adoption and support the unique needs of their employees
- Collaborate with internal marketing on customer-facing collateral development, including communications, that support engagement initiatives
- Manage all current customer data in our CRM and internal systems
- Analyze customer engagement metrics and use them to communicate value, trends, and opportunities with key stakeholders
- Deliver program demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Journey’s platform
- Finding comfort in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Leading by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Believing no task is too small and no task is too tall
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Client Services, or Customer Success at a SaaS organization
- Experience in the employee benefits space, working with customers in the People Operations/Benefits space
- Experience with large- to enterprise-sized customer book of business
- Creative problem solver with a determination to succeed
- Independent and motivated, with the wisdom to seek help where needed
- Highly articulate, ability to communicate effectively both when speaking and writing
- Highly organized, with the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable collaborating with different teams (product, sales, marketing, etc.)
- Culture Focused. We prioritize building a high-performance culture of top talent. At Journey, you’ll work with a team of smart, motivated and happy people who like to have fun.
- Remote First. We are a remote company. Where you live is where we are located.
- Stock Options. We encourage an ownership mindset by giving full-time employees the opportunity to share in the success of Journey.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Journey contributes 100% of the medical insurance premium for the employee, provided through Aetna.
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to do what is necessary to get your job done while maintaining a healthy work/life harmony. We offer unlimited time off and encourage you to take it.
- Parental Leave. 10 weeks of fully paid parental leave for birthing, non-birthing, and adoptive parents is available after one year of employment. Journey also offers paid leave for pregnancy loss as well as travel reimbursement for safe and legal abortion access.
- Wisdom Money. Team members receive $1,000 per year to spend on personal development activities, such as meditation classes and retreats, as they see fit.
- Productivity Stipend. Team members receive $1,000 to spend on co-working spaces, a new desk chair, or whatever they need to make their work environment more comfortable.
- Learning and Development. Journey is invested in your continuous growth. Each year, team members are eligible for up to $500 to spend on professional development opportunities of their choosing.
- Journey’s Proactive Employee Assistance Program. Of course, team members and their loved ones have access to Journey Proactive EAP, our proactive mental health solution to stay happy, healthy, and mentally and emotionally fit
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Journey, we aim to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to a better environment for our people and a better product for our customers. Journey is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.