E-Comm Customer Experience Representative + Community Manager Infinite Objects, Inc
Born from R&D work at GIPHY, Infinite Objects believes that video should be appreciated the same way posters, prints, and photographs have been for centuries — not just trapped in our phones and laptops. So, we created a new way to sell, own, and live with video.
An Infinite Object is a non-updateable display forever looping a single piece of content - what we call a video print. No apps, no fussy configuration. Infinite Objects hold up to 24 hours of video playing in a perpetual loop, delivering the same experience as art prints or photographs, in a beautiful display.
We're building novel and compelling ways to elevate video —whether that be new media art, popular culture, or user-generated content. Join us in ushering in a new era of how we buy, sell, and experience moving images.
We're growing quickly and need to start building out a solid team and process to ensure the best customer experience and support!
- Manage and respond to all customer emails
- Manage and track all returns
- Communication with 3PL for orders and returns
- Social community management across platforms
- Tracking and shipping of all internal gifting or sample shipments
- Working closely with production manager and assembly team to properly inform customers of timelines
- Notify dev team of any bugs on site
- Help with office orders and organization
- Customer outreach and follow up for surveys/reviews/content approval
- 1-2 years of experience in customer support
- Proficiency in Excel and strong analytical skills
- The ability to be resourceful, highly organized, and a creative problem solver
- Entrepreneurial spirit - this is a small team at a fast-paced startup, you'll need to be a self-starter who can complete tasks
- Excellent communication and a positive attitude - you'll be representing our brand directly to customers!
Something looks off?