X-Ray Technologist - Primary Care, FT Days - Competitive Pay + Starting Bonus!
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for a full-time X-Ray Technologist to perform X-ray exams at a primary care practice located in Whiteland, IN. You will be joining a well-established, forward-thinking practice that is expanding its diagnostic service offerings to include X-rays. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and an excellent communicator.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm EST
- No night or weekend coverage and no call requirements!
- Primary care facility setting in Whiteland, IN. Please note, this is NOT a mobile position
- We offer a competitive pay rate and our comprehensive benefits package including:
- A generous PTO policy, including paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA and a 401k retirement plan
- CEUs and ARRT certification reimbursement
- Reimbursement for scrubs
- Free parking
As an X-Ray Technologist, you will:
- Perform digital X-ray studies independently
- Perform all required QC testing and data entry
- Assist patients from check-in through exam completion and provide patients with white glove, compassionate service
You will love this job if you:
- Are motivated by the immeasurable impact of providing patients convenient diagnostic services and rapid radiology interpretations.
- Want to join a team that uses cutting edge technology to help you provide the best patient care
- Are action-oriented and possess a mentality of “no job is too big or too small”
You should get in touch if you:
- Currently hold an ARRT certification in radiography
- Currently hold an Indiana X-ray license
- Have 1 or more years of experience with digital X-ray
- You are able to lift or move 50 pounds unassisted
Imagen Technologies Diagnostics maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen Technologies reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.
Imagen Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.