Installations and Service Manager
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023, to 20+ states and 1.5M patients in 2024. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for an Installation Services Manager to deploy, integrate, and service medical imaging equipment into Primary Care settings across the United States. In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing the installation of mammography, X-ray, ultrasound, and other equipment at physician practices with a constant focus on professionalism and client satisfaction. On day one you will play an integral part in building the Installations team at Imagen with a short and direct path to leadership for capable candidates. The success of our clients depends on you, so our ideal candidate is technically capable, an excellent communicator, and adept at stakeholder management.
- Coordinate and enable the delivery, installation, configuration, and certification of imaging equipment at physician practices across the United States
- Key contact for all service related activities/issues with installed equipment, being the liaison between Imagen and OEMs and resolving issues with interfaces and other Imagen-owned equipment and processes
- Create/refine Installations SOPs to improve processes, reduce costs, and eliminate inefficiencies
- Stand up a Service Program for existing and future installations
- Owns the documentation, registration, and certification of deployed equipment
- Develop and lead a team of Installation and Service Technicians
- Subject matter expert in medical imaging equipment
- Have OEM or 3rd party installation and service experience of multiple imaging modalities
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans that include electrical, structural, mechanical components
- Understanding of networking and interface protocols, including DICOM and PACS
- Experience interfacing with both internal team and customers as part of a solution based service process
- Ability to handle unexpected challenges and solve problems consistently and effectively
- Travel required ~50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree, equivalent military education or Associates Degree with at least 4 years experience installing equipment, or a High School Diploma/GED and 10+ years experience installing equipment
Imagen Technologies is a remote-first company and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The base salary for the position is between $120,000-$130,000, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.