Part-Time Teleradiologist | Flexible Schedule | No On Call
Imagen is looking to expand our team by adding world-class general Teleradiologists to join on a part-time, remote basis to interpret X-ray, DXA, ultrasound, MRI, and CT studies from the comfort of your own home. Our ideal candidate is collegial, dependable, and collaborative. Our physician team has comprehensive support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows. Reach out if you want to join a fantastic team!
- Job type: Part-time - 1099 position
- Setting: Remote position reading outpatient studies
- You may work anytime within the window of 7:00am-11:59pm EST
- You must complete at least 30 wRVU by 11:59pm EST
- You will be scheduled for up to 15 shifts per month
- Your shift will be scheduled by Imagen 30 days in advance
- Additional details: No on-call coverage responsibilities, with the flexibility to read over the weekend(s) if desired.
- The primary responsibility for this role is reading X-ray, ultrasound, DXA, MRI, and CT studies
- There is an opportunity to be involved in the administration of other parts of Imagen’s practice, from QC and oversight programs to involvement in AI development. Participation in these areas is encouraged, but not required, and should not meaningfully impact your reading responsibilities, which would include:
- Participate in Imagen’s quality program (e.g., identify when there are opportunities to improve acquiring studies, peer review program)
- Provide feedback to Imagen’s administrative and IT staff to continuously improve workflows and quality of care
- Hourly pay: Based on wRVU
- Perks and benefits: Imagen will provide equipment and malpractice insurance
Desired Professional Skills & Experience
- Must be ABR or AOBR certified
- 2+ years of work experience interpreting studies
- Ability to interpret X-ray, DXA, US, MRI, & CT case studies
- Must feel comfortable reading STAT cases
- Fellowship training is preferred, but not required
- Currently licensed or have the ability to obtain a license in Nevada
- Imagen Technologies is a comprehensive diagnostic imaging provider enabling patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, rapid results, and comprehensive next steps – all in a single PCP visit. Underlying this is the most advanced, proprietary, FDA-cleared AI platform supporting our radiologists in providing better patient care at the earliest stages of the process – at Primary Care.
- To learn more about how Imagen is making high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone, visit our website: https://imagen.ai/company/
The minimum rate for this position is $200.00 (if insufficient volume) per shift or paid per exam (if sufficient volume). Please note that the rate is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Any offer of employment will be made contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, subject to compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.