Dedicated Onsite Breast Imager for Comprehensive Cancer Center | $100k Signing Bonus | Monday-Friday Schedule | Las Vegas, NV
Imagen Technologies, a comprehensive diagnostic imaging provider, is expanding our onsite team by adding a full-time, dedicated onsite Breast Imager responsible for interpreting screening and diagnostic procedures and performing breast biopsies at a comprehensive care center in the Medical District of Las Vegas, NV. Employing a multi-disciplinary model, our onsite Breast Imager will collaborate with dedicated surgical oncologists, radiation therapists, and medical oncology teams. Active participation and support from radiology administration coupled with a dedicated group of technologists and support staff to improve the quality of care and service we provide to patients and referring physicians. Ready to join a rewarding and streamlined care team? Reach out to us today!
- Job type: Full-time
- Setting: On-site position, comprehensive cancer center
- Schedule: Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm PST
- PTO: 10 weeks + 6 federal holidays as observed by the onsite team
- Additional details: No on-call, evening, or weekend coverage responsibilities
- Opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team of 30 physicians- this is the only in-house program in Las Vegas, NV
- Active multi-disciplinary conferences and tumor board
- 5 breast biopsies per physician/day
- 30-40 screening mammograms or 10-15 diagnostic mammograms per day
- Provide real-time consultations to patients
- Signing bonus: $100,000
- Base salary: $525,000+
- Additional compensation: $15,000 relocation bonus (if applicable)
- Perks and benefits: Imagen’s offerings includes comprehensive life insurance, medical, dental, and vision plans, 401k, healthcare FSA, short-term & long-term disability insurance plans
Desired Professional Skills & Experience
- Must be ABR or AOBR board-certified
- 2+ years of experience in women’s imaging
- Fellowship training in breast imaging is preferred but not required
- Currently licensed or have the ability to obtain license in Nevada
- Imagen Technologies is a comprehensive diagnostic imaging provider enabling patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, rapid results, and comprehensive next steps – all in a single PCP visit. Underlying this is the most advanced, proprietary, FDA-cleared AI platform supporting our radiologists in providing better patient care at the earliest stages of the process – at Primary Care.
- To learn more about how Imagen is making high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone, visit our website: https://imagen.ai/company/
The base salary for the position is $525,000 - $600,000 / year. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.