Clinical Applications Analyst
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023, to 20+ states and 1.5M patients in 2024. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for a Clinical Applications Analyst who is excited and motivated to partner with our clinical team and enable technology to support them as they deliver high quality patient care. The Clinical Applications Analyst role focuses on all aspects of enabling technology to meet the needs of the users and the clinical workflows into primary care and multispecialty settings across the United States.
In this role you and your team will be responsible for the health and stability of our clinical applications, ensuring we provide workflow solutions and ongoing support to meet the requirements of the Imagen service lines while maintaining constant focus on professionalism and client satisfaction. On day one you will play an integral part in managing the support team with a focus on delivering across multiple deployment projects and 15-30 active clients. The success of our clients depends on you and your team, so our ideal candidate has deep healthcare experience, excellent client-facing communication skills, and a track record of managing high performing teams.
- Be a subject matter expert to support the Imagen clinical applications (e.g., eRAD, Fluency, Studycast, MagView, VitelNet) and ensure the effective management of the day-to-day administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Train Imagen’s clinical team on the clinical applications and support processes in order to provide their service with maximum uptime and efficiency.
- Effectively troubleshoot and identify issues and then drive them to resolution in coordination with the team, vendors, and/or customers.
- Proactively monitor Imagen’s clinical applications health and stability to ensure a 99% uptime.
- Develop strong vendor relationships which enable clear insight of application upgrades, software advancements, and opportunities for workflow improvements.
- Provide day-to-day support for Level 1 support team members to ensure all customer inquiries are responded to accurately within the defined SLA and effectively.
- Participate as a member of the Level 2 support team and participate in the on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with 4+ years experience delivering high quality support services at a technical and/or administrative level, achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deep understanding of DICOM and working knowledge of HL7.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of the full life-cycle of an imaging exam within radiology including all systems, users, interaction points, and status changes.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge and understanding of the roles and workflows within a radiology practice (and teleradiology).
- Experience with any or all of the following systems and technologies: eRAD PACS, 3M MMODAL Fluency, Studycast, Candelis, LogMeIn, Volpara is desired.
- Effective communication skills - oral, written, and presentation with physicians, clinical staff, management, and vendors.
Imagen Technologies is a remote-first company and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The base salary for the position is between $70,000-$85,000, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.