Associate Director of Client Workflows
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for an Associate Director of Client Workflows to build and operate a team that will partner with customer stakeholders to ensure the successful integration of multi-modality medical imaging into primary care and multispecialty settings across the United States. In this role you and your team will be responsible for helping practices navigate the implementation of Imagen’s imaging and diagnostic services with new ordering and scheduling practices, patient management, and overall end-to-end workflows. The success of our clients depends on you, so our ideal candidate is deeply empathetic, an excellent communicator, and adept at stakeholder management. On day one you will play an integral part in building the Client Workflows team at Imagen with a focus on establishing an organization which can deliver across multiple deployment projects and 15-30 active clients. The success of our clients depends on you and your team, so our ideal candidates have healthcare experience, excellent client-facing communication skills, and a track record of managing high performing teams.
- Build a team of subject matter experts for the Imagen service line deployments (e.g., mammography, ABUS, fundoscopy, echocardiogram) and ensure the team is well equipped to facilitate a smooth transition of client workflows for the new imaging enabling service lines.
- Develop and maintain a resource allocation plan to ensure the staffing levels are aligned to support new client deployments, and current customer needs, and provide an environment that enables the team to effectively identify areas of concern during a customer deployment and opportunities to improve current workflows with our existing customers.
- Continually look for opportunities to optimize the client workflows “tool kit” to ensure the ability to scale while offering the highest level of customer service.
- Create and manage the onboarding and training process for the Workflow Deployment Managers and the Workflow Optimization Managers.
- Provider oversight and compliance for documenting new, and continuously reviewing current client procedures and communication to ensure they are accurate, clear, concise and a professional representation of Imagen.
- Provide back-up and onsite support to Workflow Deployment Managers as needed for deployment projects.
- Responsible for driving superior customer support to business clients through policies, procedures, and setting of goals.
- Existing practice management or change management experience in primary care practices or similar provider settings (i.e., multi-specialty offices, hospital setting)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 7+ years of experience with primary care workflows including use of EMR software, scheduling, and billing procedures achieving high levels of customer satisfaction while successfully managing 4-10 direct reports.
- You have strong relationship management, communication skills and project management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines, weighing tradeoffs, and managing multiple priorities
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail with effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- Be a self-starter, not waiting to be told that something needs to be done, always seeking opportunities to provide value to the team
- Have an “all-hands on deck”, “how can I help” attitude in every customer and team situation
Imagen Technologies is a remote-first company and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The base salary for the position is between $125,000 - $150,000, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.