Strategic Finance Sr. Associate
Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 120 clinical, technical, and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen is a remote-first organization founded in 2015.
The Finance department at Imagen is a lean, mission-critical team responsible for supporting the organization with a range of functions including finance, strategic planning, corporate and commercial presentations, equity management, legal, regulatory compliance, facilities, and insurance. As the Strategic Finance Sr. Associate, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats and will be instrumental in progressing strategic projects for senior management as we operationalize new commercial segments in primary care.
Our ideal candidate is looking to bring their experience in high-caliber business environments such as investment banking, private equity, or corporate development and create tremendous value at a fast-paced health-tech startup. In addition to having a significant impact in the Finance group, this role will be highly visible at the most senior levels of Imagen.
- Partnering with the sales organization (Chief Commercial Officer, SVP of Partnerships, VP of Growth, etc.) to develop financial and operational models and presentations that illustrate Imagen’s value proposition
- Presenting financial models to prospective customers during sales meetings, fielding questions from prospects, and illustrating Imagen's financial acumen externally to various stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with Client Success & Customer Delivery to measure results, refine modeling and support case study creation
- Collaborate closely with C-level executives to develop and refine strategic initiatives, providing critical input and data-driven recommendations to drive corporate growth, optimize resource allocation, and enhance overall financial performance
- Analyze prospective customers’ profitability and conduct in-depth strategic assessments, identifying key trends, opportunities, and risks to inform customers’ strategic decisions in relation to Imagen’s value proposition
- 2-4 years of experience in high caliber business environments including investment banking, private equity, consulting, or high-growth startups
- Highly organized and can successfully manage multiple work streams across different functions
- Proactive and self-motivated to solve problems; comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and ambiguity
- Strong quantitative and verbal skills with high attention to detail and low tolerance for failure
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain your processes, logic, and decisions
- Possess a "no job is too big or too small" mentality in order to support the various needs of the business
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
The base salary for the position is between $130,000 - 170,000, plus equity and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.