Traveling Sonographer, Ultrasound and Echocardiography
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for a top-tier, full-time traveling sonographer and training specialist to provide ultrasound and echo procedures at multiple primary care practices - with the additional opportunity to help train existing staff sonographers at our customer sites across the United States. This individual will be joining a well established, forward-thinking company that is expanding their diagnostic service offerings. Our ideal candidate is excited to travel, flexible, enjoys working independently and is an excellent communicator.
- Within short notice, you will provide proficient general US, vascular and/or echo scanning coverage for primary care offices across the country. You will travel up to 75% of the year.
- Deliver white glove patient care for Imagen customers.
- Seamlessly adapt and fit into the unique environments of any primary care office
- Become the Imagen ambassador for the ultrasound and echo program while on-site at primary care offices. You are an effective communicator and you enable positive, long-lasting relationships with Imagen customers.
- Hold active a certification in at least one of the following areas:
- General Ultrasound: ARDMS – (AB), (OB/GYN), or (Br)
- Vascular Ultrasound: ARDMS – RVT(VT), ARRT – RT(VS), or CCI – RVS
- Echocardiography: ARDMS – RDCS or CCI – ACS, RCS or RCCS
- 2+ years in general, vascular, and cardiac sonography
- 2+ years working independently in a small practice setting
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time across the country on week days and/or weekends
- Able to support the lead sonographer and clinical operations team with general administrative tasks remotely (when not traveling)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Any current or previous experience as a traveling sonographer, mobile sonographer
Nice to haves:
- 2 or more active ultrasound registries
- Breast ultrasound experience
- Experience using PACs systems; specifically, eRAD or Studycast
- Experience using MindRay M8 Elite and/or Hitachi Arietta
Imagen Technologies is a remote-first company and this job is conducted remotely when the individual is not at customer primary care practices.
The base salary for the position is between $100,000 - $150,000, plus equity, commission and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.