Interventional Radiologist | $100k Signing Bonus | Monday - Thursday Schedule | No On Call or Weekends | Las Vegas, NV Outpatient Radiology Center
Imagen Technologies is looking to expand its team by adding fellowship trained (or equivalent experience) Interventional Radiologists to join on a full-time basis. A candidate should be proficient at performing light IR and fluoroscopy procedures. Proficiency in cross sectional imaging (CT and US) is a high priority. Experience interpreting basic nuclear medicine procedures and PET/CT are desired but not a requisite for the position. We are partnering with OptumCare, a multi-regional integrated health system to provide high quality subspecialty care and diagnostic imaging at two of their adjacent Las Vegas outpatient centers. Our ideal candidate is deeply committed to providing excellent clinical care, collegial, dependable, and collaborative.
With over $135m in funding from investors including some of the largest primary care and clinical networks in the country, Imagen Technologies is rapidly expanding our platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5M patients per year. Our physician team has comprehensive support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows.
Imagen Technologies provides a highly competitive salary, 10 weeks vacation, excellent benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance and a 401k. Additionally, we provide malpractice insurance as well as relocation reimbursement and assistance to the no income tax state of Nevada. Come join our fantastic team in the beautiful city of Las Vegas!
- Full-time position located in Las Vegas, Nevada
- 10-hour shifts Monday-Thursday, 7:00am-5:00pm PST
- Onsite 2-3 days a week, off Fridays
- No on-call, evening, or weekend coverage responsibilities
- Competitive salary, benefits package, and malpractice insurance
- $100k signing bonus
- 10 weeks of paid time off
- Cutting edge AI-enabled IT platform
- Supportive and collaborative practice culture
- Perform ‘light’ IR procedures including PICC Line placements/removals and Port placements/removals
- Perform and interpret image-guided Fluoroscopy procedures
- Additional responsibilities include interpreting X-ray, CT, US studies
- Ability to interpret basic Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT procedures a plus
- Collaborate with technical, administrative staff, and medical leadership to provide high quality, comprehensive high-quality patient-centered care
- ABR or AOBR board certified
- 5 years experience in Interventional Radiology
- Residency Trained, ACGME Accredited Radiology Program
- Fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology preferred
- Possess an active Nevada license OR a letter of qualification that demonstrates an active/unrestricted eligibility for expedited licensure through the IMLC
- Continuing experience and continuing medical education credits meeting applicable certification requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use dictation systems and PACS
- Reside in the United States
The base salary for the position is $450,000 - $525,000 / year. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.