Partnerships Strategy Lead
Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023, to 20+ states and 1.5M patients in 2024. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
We’re looking for a talented Partnerships Strategy Lead who will help grow our partnerships with leading national healthcare organizations, as well as develop new ones. Working closely with senior leaders at Imagen including sales and client success, this role will help develop analyses and presentations that support expansion within existing partners, as well as help demonstrate the impact we have had on their business. Additionally, the role will be directly responsible for determining how we will pursue and develop new strategic partnerships, working on everything from prioritizing the partners to researching their business to developing the presentations and analyses for those conversations. Finally, the Partnerships Strategy Lead will be instrumental in building and codifying Imagen’s internal partnership processes and playbooks, working with leaders from across Imagen to ensure we deliver the best of Imagen for every one of our partners.
The ideal candidate has a track record of partnering with large healthcare organizations, has an extensive knowledge of value-based care and healthcare services, thinks strategically and creatively and can analyze data to support their work. Working at an early-stage business, you will play a key role in defining and shaping our partnership strategy and building the tools necessary to scale up these partnerships. This role requires travel up to 20% of the time.
- Grow existing partnerships
- Develop presentations and conduct financial analyses to support conversations with partner executives
- Build our approach for how we will regularly engage partner executives
- Work with our internal analytics team to measure and communicate the impact Imagen has had on their business and patients
- Develop new partnerships
- Conduct research on potential partners for Imagen
- Become an expert on the business models of Imagen, develop deep understanding of prospective partners’ business needs and priorities and assess how Imagen can best partner with them
- Define and develop strategic pursuit plans in support of conversations with high-priority partners
- Coordinate partnership activities within Imagen
- Work closely with sales leaders to pursue sales opportunities at partner organizations
- Coordinate with other functions across Imagen including client success, strategy, product and operations to ensure success of our partnerships and to drive regular tracking and measurement of our impact
- Scale and formalize our partnerships function
- Build and deploy new, scalable processes to improve efficiency and collaboration of our Partnership team
- Define, build and iterate upon the materials, tools, playbooks and other resources that will enable you to successfully execute on our partnership strategy consistently and at scale
- Prior experience working in complex healthcare organizations, with extensive knowledge of the U.S. healthcare landscape especially payors, services, and value-based care companies. Prior knowledge of Primary Care Practices and their challenges and opportunities strongly preferred.
- At least 2+ years of healthcare experience. Experience working in a startup or early stage healthcare technology or services business strongly preferred.
- Strategic thinker who develops a deep understanding of your product and a client’s needs
- Strong analytics toolkit and ability to conduct financial and operational analyses using client data
- Strong track record of building client relationships at senior levels of an organization
- Strong process orientation - you can successfully bring together and manage the team necessary to develop a new partnership
- You take ownership and initiative over new opportunities to either strengthen an existing partnership and pursue a new one
Imagen Technologies is a remote-first company and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The base salary for the position is between $120,000 - $200,000, plus equity and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.