Supply Chain Analyst
Hungryroot is the all-in-one recipe and grocery service. We're here to help people feel their best and make grocery shopping, cooking, and enjoying healthy food easier than ever. So, we're creating the first-of-its-kind food experience that puts people (and the planet) first, built for busy lives and individual needs.
We are a distributed team built on top talent from over 10 states across the U.S. While we have an office in NYC, we support employees creating “offices” wherever they are. We believe in fostering team connection and collaboration across all of our “offices” - so don’t expect to be online at 6 am to make a meeting if you’re on the West coast. Expect to attend regular team building events, and to be able to work from the beach every once in a while. Expect to be treated like an owner who cares about our common goal, not someone who has to clock in and out of work.
About the Role
Hungryroot is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our growing Supply Chain Team. This individual will be responsible for our inventory allocation tool (max tool) that feeds our personalization algorithms (Box Fill Logic). Support in updating demand plans, forecast models and inventory optimization.
If you want to help us change how people grocery shop and eat for the better, we’d love for you to apply!
- Create / update allocation tool (max tool) that drives product to be open and closed to our customers. The max tool is created / updated by pulling data from multiple sources to build out a comprehensive inventory allocation analysis to feed our Box Fill Logic program.
- Partner with supply chain planning, operations, QA, and sourcing daily to update max tools for last minute adjustments.
- Release customer orders to operations.
- Partner with our in-house development team to automate max tools and forecast modeling tools into our admin system.
- Support and update our forecast modeling tool, demand plan, inventory optimization tool and merch plan.
- Drive inventory management initiatives to maintain optimal stock levels and reduce carry cost. Collaborate with internal teams to improve inventory turns and minimize excess inventory.
- Process documentation for supply chain tools.
- 4+ years of related work experience in Supply Chain or Business Analytics.
- 2+ Years of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, NetSuite)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Power query, tables & formatting, conditional formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables & pivot reporting)
- Detail-oriented, problem solving, time management, adaptability, and highly dependability
- APICS certification is a plus!
Perks & Benefits
- Remote Work Optional: Work from home, work from our NYC office, work from anywhere, you decide!
- Competitive compensation + comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly Hungryroot credit
- Universal paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- A working environment filled with passionate, happy, smart people!
Hungryroot is built on the values of being proactive, positive, and transparent in all that we do. Our mission to help make healthy eating easy, accessible, and joyful is better served by a diverse workplace.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive workplace. We have zero-tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.