Sales Development Representative
Bizly is looking for a motivated self-starter and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns. Move a targeted organization into a qualified prospect and meeting. This position requires significant outbound phone calling, emailing, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Sales Director to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the industry in general. This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can thrive with the sales and management teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting lists
- Develop personalized laser-focused outreach campaigns around our target list of customers, including identifying the right contact, identifying warm introduction opportunities from Bizly 1st or 2nd degree contacts, researching relevant areas of overlap, and developing personalized messaging for each prospect
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using the Salesforce CRM
- Leverage social media and unique/alternative targeting channels as directed
- Quickly learn the Bizly product, be able to run quick live demos, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Schedule meetings and demos for the Sales Director, and provide a briefing of the details about your qualification of the opportunity
- 2 to 3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or Sales Experience is required
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM required
- Experience in the meeting and events industry would be a plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented
- A drive to execute flawlessly
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic
- Driven and self-sufficient
- Must thrive in startup-like environment with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun!
- This is a remote role, and ability to work across global time-zones may be required.