Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
United States · New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Who we are
BioDigital has built the first cloud platform for visualizing the human body in interactive 3D. Similar to Google Earth, but for the human body, our cutting edge technology is used on a global scale by patients and professionals who need a more engaging, visual format for learning about health and medicine. Our unique team is leveraging this work to achieve our mission of improving global health literacy and we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to generate new business opportunities and help drive SaaS revenue growth.
Who you are
You are excited to launch your career in sales and have a strong interest in revolutionizing health literacy. You are curious, competitive and resilient. In the day-to-day, you will be responsible for generating target lists, qualifying leads and setting up meetings and will be key to driving the success of the sales team.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of BioDigital products and how they meet the needs of health and education industry customers
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new sales
- Research and develop new and existing accounts by adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the pipeline
- Call and email targeted executives at all levels from both inbound and outbound leads
- Qualify and triage inbound leads
- Manage full-cycle sales process for small academic accounts including discovery, contracts, closing and renewals
- Attend conferences and demonstrate product capabilities
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing prospects through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in BioDigital
- Highly motivated with a hunter mentality in seeking out new business
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to take initiative in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Demonstrated ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, and partners
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
The compensation for this position including incentives is $65,000 - $70,000 per year. The actual offer will take into account stock and may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors.
Equal Opportunity Workplace
BioDigital is committed to equal employment opportunity and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All hiring decisions are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, parental status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.