Customer Onboarding & Implementation Specialist
United States · New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Who we are
BioDigital has built the first cloud platform for visualizing the human body in interactive 3D. Similar to Google Earth, but for the human body, our cutting-edge technology is used on a global scale by patients and professionals who need a more engaging, visual format for learning about health and medicine. Our unique team is leveraging this work to achieve our mission of making health and the human body understandable to all people and we are seeking a talented Customer Onboarding & Implementation Specialist to provide exceptional service and promote the successful use of our novel software.
Who You Are
You are a results-driven Customer Success professional with a strong track record in customer onboarding, technical implementation support, and/or customer education. Ideally you have experience working in SaaS and/or health tech. Most importantly, you are a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who takes pride in helping your customers succeed and finding creative solutions to problems small and large.
As an Onboarding & Implementation Specialist, you will develop a deep understanding of BioDigital’s novel, cloud-based software platform and serve as a product expert and consultant to a wide range of customers at critical stages of their lifecycle, including the initial onboarding phase. In close collaboration with our Strategic Account Managers, you will help our enterprise customers build and deploy immersive learning experiences with our products by delivering high-quality, tailored training, guidance, and technical support. You will also leverage data, customer feedback, and past experience to help identify new or updated product features, onboarding processes, and educational resources needed to better engage and enable our customers.
What you’ll do
- Host tailored training, consultation, and working sessions to help customers achieve their goals with our web, mobile, and XR products, and guide them through best practices to ensure their long-term success with the platform.
- Become an expert in how our technology can be leveraged in a wide range of digital education platforms (e.g., learning management systems, course authoring software, mobile apps, electronic health records) and guide customers through each step of the technical integration process, collaborating with Product and Engineering as needed to support integrations that require custom engineering or a deeper level of technical expertise.
- Partner with the Strategic Account Managers to keep customers and internal teams on track toward target launch dates and adoption goals.
- Serve as the customer’s trusted product advisor and expert and be on hand to answer questions and resolve any technical issues that arise during the initial onboarding phase and/or later stages of adoption.
- Provide our customers and individual users with timely, high-quality, end-to-end technical support, which may involve: testing and technical troubleshooting, logging bug tickets for the Engineering team, and consulting with other internal teams and partners for assistance.
- Drive continuous improvements to our products by proactively relaying product requests and feedback to our Product and Content teams, advocating for customer needs in the product prioritization process, and providing input on features in development.
- Test, collect feedback on, and iterate on onboarding playbooks and continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our team’s processes.
- Future opportunities may include: conducting pre-sale technical consultations with prospects, developing content and processes geared toward one-to-many customer education and onboarding (e.g., in-app onboarding, drip campaigns), and collaborating with the Product team on user interviews and other UX research.
What you’ll bring to the role
- 3+ years experience in a related role or field, such as customer success, customer onboarding, customer implementation, customer service, or account management.
- You have a passion for helping customers succeed and take a curious and consultative approach to your work with them.
- You are detail-oriented, thorough, and analytical with a knack for problem-solving.
- You are a fast learner who can quickly grasp new technologies and information and adapt to evolving products and new use cases.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You are extremely organized and can support multiple customers simultaneously while ensuring each one receives the attention and support they need.
- You enjoy collaborating with large, cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with B2B SaaS products and/or in health tech preferred.
The salary range for this position is $80,400 - $93,400 per year. The actual offer will take into account stock and may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors.
Equal Opportunity Workplace
BioDigital is committed to equal employment opportunity and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All hiring decisions are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, parental status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.